Prepare to study the innerworkings of the Earth's environment with this program and transfer seamlessly to a four-year school.
Program at a Glance
Explore the Environmental Science Field and See What You Can Be
Why Choose Germanna
Germanna's environmental science program is unique, as it provides you with basic knowledge in multiple science principles, including Biology and Geology. Not only will you complete this program as a master of environmental science, but you'll also gain a basis in other science concepts.
职业生涯 Options for Environmental Science Degree
- Natural Resource Manager: Responsible for the protection and conservation of plants, 水, 土壤 and wildlife within a designated area.
- Air Pollution Analyst: Measures, samples, and analyzes data gathered from polluted air. After theorizing or discovering the source of the pollutants, they work with other specialized scientists to develop future techniques for reducing or eradicating air pollution.
- Environmental Scientist: Collects and compiles environmental data from samples of air, 土壤, 水, 食物, and other materials for scientific analysis.
Transferring After Germanna
访问下载赌钱app手机版的 Transfer Services page to learn more about transferring after Germanna. Explore over 45 partner colleges and universities and review Germanna's guaranteed admission agreements.
What You’ll Learn
- Basic science concepts
- Knowledge of earth sciences
- Scientific theories of the earth
Courses may vary from semester to semester. Please consult the 大学目录 for the most up-to-date information.